Get an affordable and all-inclusive website for your business
Business Pack eliminates the need for small businesses to possess technical knowledge and expertise in website development, and offers an affordable and time-saving solution for businesses with limited resources.
What you get.
Business Pack is a comprehensive and affordable website solution for Australian small business that aims to simplify the whole process of getting your business online.
We offer a low-cost and time-saving solution for small businesses with limited resources, or with no inclination to take the DIY website approach.
Our website packages include:
- Domain Name Registration: We simplify the process of acquiring a professional domain name (yourdomain.com.au) that represents your business and aligns with your online goals.
- Website Hosting: We set your new website up on a secure, fast and reliable Australian server to ensure that your website is always accessible and performs optimally.
- Custom Email Address: Choose a branded email address (email@example.com) to enhance your professional image and facilitates seamless communication.
- Website Design: Our experienced Australian based web design team creates a modern, mobile responsive website that aligns with your brand, target audience, and business objectives.
- Google Business Profile: A well optimised Google Business Profiles ensures that your business appears prominently in local search results.
Not sure what you need?
Get a FREE Consultation
Who is Business Pack best suited to?
Our business website packages are best suited to any business wanting a simple, professional, done-for-you and cost-effective website solution.
Our website design and build packages are particularly suited to the following businesses:
- Small businesses who don’t yet have a web presence.
- Entrepreneurs looking to quickly gain a reputable website for a project.
- Tradies needing a professional website to showcase their services.
- Not-for-profit groups looking for an affordable website solution.
- Tour operators that want to highlight their tours and take online bookings.
What you need to provide.
For us to create you a Business Pack website you’ll need the following:
- Your business will need an ABN/ACN.
- An idea for a new domain name, or one you have registered previously. We will also need access to make DNS changes if possible.
- Brand assets like a logo and colour scheme you like.
- Some basic content/information for the main pages of the site ie About, Services etc. Don’t stress too much about this though as the site is easily edited once it’s online … you can add pages and change content whenever you wish.
- Some photos and images that relate to your business and content. Great looking photos really do help make you site stand out.
How long it will take.
Once you have provided all of the above, we can generally have your unique and professional business website site ready to go “live” within 2 to 4 weeks 🙂
An example of a recent Business Pack website.
Check out a recent Business Pack website we completed for a client in the building and construction services industry.
TASKT, located in the Northern Territory, provides a range of services including quantity surveying, takeoffs and project management to sub-contractors and builders.
The website we designed and built for TASKT provides a strong foundation to build on over time and integrates perfectly with their other online marketing and promotional activities.
Need to get your business online?